i-induct comprises of a small team of Human Service and Technical professionals, all of whom have specific and extensive experience in the not-for-profit sector in managerial, clinical, and educational settings.
i-induct was created by Andrew Williams who has spent over 30 years within the Human Services sector. He has worked at all 3 levels of government as well as holding executive and general management roles in a large National Not-for-profit agency.
Andrew's particular expertise includes:
- Significant experience providing short, medium, and long term business strategies within Human Service Agencies, especially Disability Services,
- Significant experience managing complex multi-site community based services across large geographical areas,
- Significant experience communicating and consulting with a broad cross-section of people, communities, and environments (government, service users, families, staff, boards of management, volunteers, etc).
- Significant experience developing risk management and other key business processes within not-for-profit environments,
- Significant experience in the development and assessment of service viability models,
- Significant experience developing and preparing tenders and submissions.
Wendy has over 28 years experience as a Registered Nurse and is a Clinical Nurse Consultant within i-induct. Wendy also manages the administrative background within the i-induct cloud.
Wendy also provides support to our client agencies on matters relating to Clinical Governance, Health and Physical Practices and Medication Management.
Wendy has significant experience in:
- Support and Care Plans;
- Competency Based Assessment within a nursing and residential care environment;
- complex health care needs;
- Medication management and administration; and
- Infection control and risk within a community support setting.
Dan has worked for over 18 years in the technology and online learning sector in Australia and manages the design and implementation of the iinduct platform.
Dan holds a Master of Education in Information and Communication Technology in Education as well as a Degree in Adult Learning and Development.
Dan has worked in the private sector as well as holding senior positions within the Victorian Education Sector (Queens College) and various RTO’s and TAFE.
Dan’s particular focus is designing the architecture needed for people to effectively engage with online content. His skills and experience include:
- Platform development; technical and strategic direction, including business planning and sales strategy development.
- API integration design, development and maintenance (e.g.: Braintree/Paypal/Google API/SMS Gateway)
- Web site traffic growth and monitoring, UI and UX development
- Mobile Optimisation
- Custom online solutions for SMEs using custom frameworks
David has over 25 years’ experience in Learning and Organisational Development including the Higher Education and Retail sectors with broad experience in the implementation of face-to-face, online and blended learning solutions. David designs and creates content and online learning material within the i-induct platform.
Excellent customer service is David’s top priority.
David holds a Master of Education (Information Technology in Education & Training) and a Graduate Diploma in Adult Education & Training. His skills include:
- Workplace training, facilitation & coaching;
- Content design and creation;
- Policy and procedure analysis and improvement;
- Stakeholder engagement & relationship management; and
- Project management.
Jo has worked for over 15 years in the Disability and Health Sectors and has extensive experience in development of training packages and facilitation. Jo is also an experienced manager of national learning teams.
Jo is our Business Development Lead and has worked in the government and private sectors and has a real passion for ensuring that education and training for all staff is available to ensure vulnerable people are supported in the best possible way and their human rights are upheld.
Jo holds Certificates in Disability and Training and Assessment.
Jo's skills and experience include:
- NDIS understanding;
- Analysis and process improvement;
- Workplace training and assessment;
- Project Management; and
Kylie has over 18 years experience as an office and systems administrator within community services and commercial enterprises.
Her role at i-induct includes administering and processing requests and learning options for our customers. Kylie’s particular expertise includes:
- Office Administration;
- Systems Support;
- Data Entry and Processing; and
- Customer Service.